top of page


See Something, Say Something

We rely on each other to help us continue to keep our neighborhood one of the safest in the city of Kalamazoo.

If you have general neighborhood issues or witnessed a crime, please report it to us. We work closely with the Department of Public Safety and our Community Policing Officer to investigate the reports from our neighbors. 

If you see a crime in progress or other safety issue, please do not interfere, rather help by calling 9-1-1 and reporting it immediately to Department of Public Safety. You can also reach the non-emergency line by dialing 269-488-8911 or Silent Observer at 269-343-2100.

Milwood Hot Spot/Report a Crime Form
This form helps our Community Policing Officer (CPO) identify locations of quality of life issues and crime.
Types of problems that can be reported here include: 
  • Trash
  • Graffiti
  • Junk Auto(s)
  • Grass over 12 inches tall
  • Loitering
  • Loud Noise
  • Drug Activity
  • Other Concerns/Crimes

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page